Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In Limbo

I'm back from San Diego and four days away from my pre-London east coast tour. It freaks me out a little bit to be back home, because the end of the San Diego trip means one less event to buffer my departure to London.

On the bright side, I'll have a chance to see family and friends in a last goodbye. "Last goodbye" is a bit of hyperbole, since I'll go the same length of time without seeing my parents as if I were in DC. The dread of finally going to London is just the usual dread I feel about starting anything new, and it's extra exaggerated since I'm waiting in limbo while everyone else has already begun their school year adventures. Let the packing begin and let function win over sentimentality, at least in this case.

Here are some San Diego pictures.

No comments: